The U.S. Mission in Uganda is pleased to invite applications for the 2023 Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching Program for International Teachers (Fulbright DAI). Fulbright DAI brings outstanding international primary and secondary educators to the United States for an academic semester to complete an individual or group project, take courses for professional development at a host university, observe, collaborate and share their expertise with U.S. colleagues in public, private, secular, and religious schools.
Download: 2023 PDF Fulbright DAI announcement (PDF)
Download: 2023 FDAI Online Application Guide for Applicants (PDF)
- Full-time primary and secondary educators, including classroom teachers, guidance counselors, curriculum specialists, library media specialists, special education coordinators, administrators and others who spend at least half of their time interacting with students
- At least three years of full-time teaching experience or working directly with students (five years or more preferred)
- Proven track record of professional development activities and leadership
- Citizen and resident of participating Fulbright DAI country
- Other requirements as indicated in the application
HOW TO APPLY:
Application link – https://fulbright.irex.org/Account/Login
Application Deadline: March 24 2023.
For more information, please contact: Kampalaexchanges@state.gov or email@example.com
Note: Because of the large number of applications received for this program, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.