USAID/Uganda – Solicitation
USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from qualified Ugandans to provide personal services under contract as Acquisition & Assistance Specialist (two positions).
Solicitation Number: 72061722R10021 that provides the full position description, selection criteria, and the specific instructions is found at: https://ug.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
Salary Range: This is a “Ladder” position, which includes positions at the FSN-09, FSN-10, and the full performance level of FSN-11. The entry level of this position is equivalent to FSN-09, which is between UGX 86,951,739 – 127,587,851 per annum, equivalent to FSN-09 and the intermediate level of this position is equivalent to FSN-10, which is between UGX 118,018,022 – 173,277,435 per annum, equivalent to FSN-10. The full performance level of this position is equivalent to FSN-11, which is between UGX 157,828,400 – 232,334,711 per annum, equivalent to FSN-11.
Download: Detailed solicitation document | SOL CCN A&A 2022
Ladder position description | 190 OAA_specialist_career_ladder_pd_el_fsn_9
Ladder position description | 190 OAA_specialist_career_ladder_pd_il_fsn_10
Ladder position description | 210 OAA_specialist_career_ladder_pd_el_fsn_9
Ladder position description | 210 OAA_specialist_career_ladder_pd_il_fsn_10
Offers must be submitted as detailed in Section IV of the solicitation document and shall include:
- A typed and signed (hand or electronic signature) (around Section 6 – Declaration) DS-174 Employment Application for Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds174.pdf; Version Exp. 06/2022).
- Cover letter (addressed to the USAID Supervisory Executive Officer) clearly indicating the position for which you are applying and describing how you meet the minimum requirements.
- Completed curriculum vitae/resume as detailed in the solicitation document.
- Supplemental [separate] document specifically addressing each QRF as outlined in the solicitation.
- Copies of Academic Transcripts.
- All offers must be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 21, 2022:4:45 PM local time.
- Offers should be in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf). No other file types will be accepted. All documents should be scanned into one (1) document (one (1) ATTACHMENT) which should not exceed 10MB.
ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND ONLY SHORT LISTED OFFERORS WILL BE CONTACTED.