PR8124521: NHRC DOD UPDF HIV MULTIDISCIPLINARY CLINICAL TRAINING APRIL 15TH – 19TH, 2019
The US mission in Kampala intends to purchase the services as described below. Please Provide quotations for the below mentioned.
NHRC DOD is supporting UPDF to conduct a 5day workshop for 45 participants in Kampala.
The meeting is scheduled between April 15th – 19th, 2019 and it will attract participants that will travel from up country military bases. Reporting date April 14th and departure April 19, 2019
This calls for the services of an events manager to organize the meeting.
For the success of this meeting, an events manager is to offer the following services;
- Book for the workshop venue with a PAS + LCD Projector
- Provide accommodation to 45 participants for 5 nights
- Provide dinner + incidental allowance to 45 participants for five days
- Provide transport to 45 participants for 2 rounds
- Provide tea, drinking water and lunch during the workshop for 45 people
- Provide Training manuals
- Submit a training report to DoD HIV program Manager at the end of the training
- Provide fees for facilitators
- Provide Assorted stationary and 45 Certificates
- Management fees
The successful candidate should have experience in handling large events of > 50 people for more than 3 occasions. Experience working with armed forces is a plus.
Issue of Notice & Due by Dates
Issue Date: Friday March 18, 2019
Due Date: Thursday April 4, 2019 at 12:00pm Local time
Please submit your quotes to email KampalaBid@state.gov
According to the Federal Acquisition Regulations, entities that are to be awarded contracts in excess of $25,000 are required to have a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNs) number – For DUNS Registration visit http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html and active in SAM. For SAM registration visit – http://www.sam.gov
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 AND 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: https://www.acquisition.gov/far/index.html