REQUISITION NUMBER: PR11463174
PROCUREMENT REQUEST: DHAPP REQUEST FOR TRAINING OF UPDF HEALTH WORKERS MARCH 2023
The US mission in Kampala intends to purchase the services as described below. Please provide proposals for the requirement below.
DHAPP requests the services of an events manager to organize the training of 35 UPDF health workers. The proposed residential training will take place in Kampala from 20-24, March 2023
This calls for the services of an events manager to organize the meeting.
For the success of this meeting, an events manager is to offer the following services.
- Book for the workshop venue with a PAS + LCD Projector for 35 participants for 5 days
- Provide accommodation to 35 participants for 5 nights
- Provide Conference package (meals, teas, refreshments, dinners and incidentals, accommodation) for 35 participants for 5 days
- Provide transport to 35 participants for 2 rounds
- Provide Training manuals
- Submit a training report to DoD HIV program Manager at the end of the training
- Provide fees for 4 Facilitators for 5 days
- Provide Assorted stationary and 35 Certificates
- Sanitizers and Masks for 39 participants for 5 days
- Management fees for service provider for 5 days
The successful candidate should have experience in handling large events of > 50 people for more than 3 occasions. Experience working with armed forces is a plus.
Issue of Notice & Due by Dates
Issue Date:February 17, 2023
Due Date: March 8, 2023 at 10:00am Local time
Please submit your quotes to email KampalaBid@state.gov
According to the Federal Acquisition Regulations, entities that are to be awarded contracts in excess of $25,000 are required to active in SAM. For SAM registration visit – http://www.sam.gov
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 AND 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: https://www.acquisition.gov/far/index.html