PR10869682: DHAPP TRAINING OF UPDF HEALTH WORKERS FOR TWO SESSIONS FROM 24-29, JULY 2022 AND 7-12 AUGUST 2022
The US mission in Kampala intends to purchase the services as described below. Please provide proposals for the requirement below.
DHAPP requests the services of an events manager to organize the training of 80 UPDF health workers in HIV care and management. The proposed residential training will take place in Kampala in two sessions from 24-29, July 2022 and 7-12 August 2022. Each session will have 40 participants.
This calls for the services of an events manager to organize the meeting.
For the success of this meeting, an events manager is to offer the following services.
- Book for the workshop venue with a PAS + LCD Projector for 80 participants for 10 days
- Provide accommodation to 80 participants for 10 nights
- Provide Conference package (meals, teas, refreshments, incidentals, accommodation) for 80 participants for 10 days
- Provide transport to 80 participants for 2 rounds
- Provide Training manuals for 80 participants
- Submit a training report to DoD HIV program Manager at the end of the training
- Provide fees for 8 Facilitators for 10 days
- Provide Assorted stationary and 80 Certificates
- Sanitizers and Masks for 85 participants for 10 days
- Management fees for service provider for 10 days
The successful candidate should have experience in handling large events of > 50 people for more than 3 occasions. Experience working with armed forces is a plus.
Issue of Notice & Due by Dates
Issue Date: Friday June 24, 2022
Due Date: Thursday July 15, 2022 at 10:00am Local time
Provide separate quotation for each training session as indicated above
Please submit your quotes to email KampalaBid@state.gov
According to the Federal Acquisition Regulations, entities that are to be awarded contracts in excess of $25,000 are required to active in SAM. For SAM registration visit – http://www.sam.gov
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 AND 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: https://www.acquisition.gov/far/index.html