U.S. Embassy Kampala Human Resources Office encourages interested job applicants to apply for any of our open positions!
Message from Ambassador Natalie E. Brown: Why You should join our team
Important message for all job seekers!
In light of the current restrictions in place resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic, please be advised that recruitment for and selection of candidates for vacant positions within the U.S. Mission is currently experiencing delays. Please continue to monitor this site for updates and news on recruitment for our position vacancies. Thank you for your interest in applying for jobs at the U.S. Mission in Uganda!
Please note applications can only be received from the on-line recruitment service using the link
NOTE THAT THE U.S. EMBASSY JOB APPLICATION LINK HAS CHANGED TO ELECTRONIC RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ERA).
Please feel free to create an account before the actual migration.
You will be required to register as part of the process. You will receive confirmation of registration and proceed to apply.
On completion of this process you will receive an auto response via your email.
Please follow all instructions carefully. We are unable to respond to individual inquiries. Candidates selected for interviews will be contacted at the address they provide.
- Project Management Specialist (Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning/Program & Budget Management) | 72061722R10033 | Closing: October 17, 2022:4:45 PM EAT
- Project Management Specialist (Democracy, Governance & Systems Strengthening) | 72061722R10036 | Closing: November 1, 2022:4:45 PM local time.
- Project Management Specialist (Democracy, Governance & Accountability) | 72061722R10035 | November 1, 2022:4:45 PM local time
- Development Assistance Specialist (Special Advisor) | 72061722R10034 | Closing: November 1, 2022:4:45 PM local time.
- PEPFAR Small Grants Coordinator | Closing 10/12/2022
- Consular Associate (Training Grade) | Closing 10/12/2022
- USAID – Senior Strategic Information Advisor – Epidemiologist (Readvertized)
- USAID – Governance and Communications Advisor (Resident Hire – USPSC).
- USAID – Supervisory Financial Analyst | October 20, 2022 4:45 PM local time.