U.S. Embassy Kampala Human Resources Office encourages interested job applicants to apply for any of our open positions!
Message from Ambassador Natalie E. Brown: Why You should join our team
Important message for all job seekers!
In light of the current restrictions in place resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic, please be advised that recruitment for and selection of candidates for vacant positions within the U.S. Mission is currently experiencing delays. Please continue to monitor this site for updates and news on recruitment for our position vacancies. Thank you for your interest in applying for jobs at the U.S. Mission in Uganda!
Please note applications can only be received from the on-line recruitment service using the link
NOTE THAT THE U.S. EMBASSY JOB APPLICATION LINK HAS CHANGED TO ELECTRONIC RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ERA).
Please feel free to create an account before the actual migration.
You will be required to register as part of the process. You will receive confirmation of registration and proceed to apply.
On completion of this process you will receive an auto response via your email.
Please follow all instructions carefully. We are unable to respond to individual inquiries. Candidates selected for interviews will be contacted at the address they provide.
- Cooperative Agreements Specialist | Kampala-2022-023 | Closing: July 17, 2022
- Consular Associate (Training Grade) | Kampala-2022-024T | Closing: July 14, 2022
- Economic Commercial Associate | Kampala-2022-021 | Closing: July 7, 2022
- Human Resources Assistant (Payroll Liaison) | Kampala-2022-022 | Closing: June 23, 2022
- Prevention of mother-to-child Transmission | Kampala-2022-020 | Closing: June 27, 2022
- Associate Director of Technical Programs | Kampala-2022-019 | Closing: June 27, 2022
- Registered Nurse | Kampala-2022-018 | Closing: 16 June, 2022
- Acquisition & Assistance Specialist (two positions) | Sol: 72061722R10021 | June 21, 2022:4:45 PM local time.
- Project Management Specialist (Youth) | Sol: 72061722R10020 | June 21, 2022:4:45 PM local time.