U.S. Embassy Kampala Human Resources Office encourages interested job applicants to apply for any of our open positions!
Message from Ambassador Natalie E. Brown: Why You should join our team
Important message for all job seekers!
In light of the current restrictions in place resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic, please be advised that recruitment for and selection of candidates for vacant positions within the U.S. Mission is currently experiencing delays. Please continue to monitor this site for updates and news on recruitment for our position vacancies. Thank you for your interest in applying for jobs at the U.S. Mission in Uganda!
Please note applications can only be received from the on-line recruitment service using the link
NOTE THAT THE U.S. EMBASSY JOB APPLICATION LINK HAS CHANGED TO ELECTRONIC RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ERA).
Please feel free to create an account before the actual migration.
You will be required to register as part of the process. You will receive confirmation of registration and proceed to apply.
On completion of this process you will receive an auto response via your email.
Please follow all instructions carefully. We are unable to respond to individual inquiries. Candidates selected for interviews will be contacted at the address they provide.
- Financial Specialist (Management and Finance Specialist) | Kampala-2021-039 | Closing: October 29, 2021
- Project Management Specialist (Project Management Specialist (HIV/AIDS Regional Coordinator-Prevention) | 72061722R10001 | Closing: November 19, 2021
- Project Management Specialist (Maternal and Child Health/Family Planning) (MCH/FP) | 72061722R10002 | Closing:November 19, 2021:4:45 PM local time
- Public Health Specialist (Key and Priority Populations) | Kampala-2021-037 | Closing: October 22, 2021
- Human Resources Assistant (American Services) | Kampala-2021-038 | Closing: October 12, 2021
- Security Clerk | Kampala-2021-036 | Closing: October 09, 2021
- Dispatcher | Kampala-2021-035 | Closing: October 01, 2021
- Public Engagement Assistant (American Center Director) | Kampala-2021-034 | Closing: October 06, 2021
- Community Liaison Office Coordinator | Kampala-2021-033 | Closing: October 11, 2021