U.S. Embassy Kampala Human Resources Office encourages interested job applicants to apply for any of our open positions!
Important message for all job seekers!
In light of the current restrictions in place resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic, please be advised that recruitment for and selection of candidates for vacant positions within the U.S. Mission is currently experiencing delays. Please continue to monitor this site for updates and news on recruitment for our position vacancies. Thank you for your interest in applying for jobs at the U.S. Mission in Uganda!
Please note applications can only be received from the on-line recruitment service using the link
NOTE THAT THE U.S. EMBASSY JOB APPLICATION LINK HAS CHANGED TO ELECTRONIC RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ERA).
Please feel free to create an account before the actual migration.
You will be required to register as part of the process. You will receive confirmation of registration and proceed to apply.
On completion of this process you will receive an auto response via your email.
Please follow all instructions carefully. We are unable to respond to individual inquiries. Candidates selected for interviews will be contacted at the address they provide.
- USAID Financial Management Assistant | Kampala-2019-061 -RA3 | Closing: September 30, 2020
- Management Assistant (WAE) | Closing: September 30, 2020
- Public Health Specialist (Treatment Team Lead) | Closing: September o4, 2020
- USEFM Assistant Community Liaison Office Coordinator | Kampala-2020-032 | Extended Closing date: Friday – August 21, 2020
- Project Management Specialist (Monitoring & Evaluation) | 72061720R10018 | Closing: August 21, 2020:4:45 PM local time.
- Program Management Specialist (Gender) | 72061720R10019 | Closing: August 26, 2020:4:45 PM local time
- Assistant Motorpool Supervisor |Kampala-2020-031 | Closing: July 24, 2020
- Project Management Specialist (HIV) | 72061720R10017 | Closing: July 31, 2020:4:45 PM local time.
- Public Health Specialist (Care and Support) | Closing: July 28, 2020