U.S. Embassy Kampala Human Resources Office encourages interested job applicants to apply for any of our open positions!
Important message for all job seekers!
In light of the current restrictions in place resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic, please be advised that recruitment for and selection of candidates for vacant positions within the U.S. Mission is currently experiencing delays. Please continue to monitor this site for updates and news on recruitment for our position vacancies. Thank you for your interest in applying for jobs at the U.S. Mission in Uganda!
Please note applications can only be received from the on-line recruitment service using the link
NOTE THAT THE U.S. EMBASSY JOB APPLICATION LINK HAS CHANGED TO ELECTRONIC RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ERA).
Please feel free to create an account before the actual migration.
You will be required to register as part of the process. You will receive confirmation of registration and proceed to apply.
On completion of this process you will receive an auto response via your email.
Please follow all instructions carefully. We are unable to respond to individual inquiries. Candidates selected for interviews will be contacted at the address they provide.
- OBO Safety Program Coordinator | Kampala-2020-036 | Closing: December 08, 2020
- Project Management Specialist PMS-DRHR | Sol: 72061721R10004 | Closing: December 22, 2020:4:45 PM local time
- GSO Administrative Clerk | Kampala 2020-035 | Extended-Closing: November 27, 2020
- Public Health Specialist (Prevention) | Kampala-2020-033| Closing: November 26, 2020
- Management Assistant (WAE) | Closing: 11 December, 2020
- USAID Financial Management Assistant | Closing: 12 December, 2020
- Facility Management – EPAP | Closing: 05 November, 2020
- Project Management Specialist (Investment and Finance Relationships) | Sol: 72061721R10003 | Closing: 18 November, 2020 – 4:45 PM local time.
- Project Management Specialist (Decentralized Tuberculosis) | Sol: 72061721R10001 | Closing: 18 November 2020 – 4:45 PM local time