U.S. Citizen Services Appointments
U.S. Citizen Services (Non-Emergency):
To include U.S. passport renewals, Consular Reports of Birth Abroad (CRBAs), notarials, etc. Non-emergency services are offered by appointment only. Please schedule appointments through one of the following links below or via email, as appropriate:
- Appointment to file a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) application: Email KampalaCRBA@state.gov
- Appointment to renew or apply for a new passport
- Appointment for notarial services
- Appointment to bring pending documents for a service listed above or an American Citizen Service not listed above, please email KampalaUSCitizen@state.gov.
Please note that email is the best way to contact us. Please email us first with any questions or concerns at KampalaUSCitizen@state.gov.
The U.S. Embassy Kampala is closed on U.S. and Ugandan holidays. In case of emergency, U.S. citizens can use the phone numbers below to reach U.S. Citizen Services. These numbers and email addresses should not be used for visa inquiries.
U.S. Citizen Services (Emergency Only):
24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
- For Callers Outside Uganda:
+256 414 306 001 / +256 312 306 001
- For Callers Within Uganda:
0414 306 001 / 0312 306 001 / 0414 259 791
Visiting Uganda? Living in Uganda?
Now you can register your short or long term stay in Uganda, or anywhere else in the world, online.