Procurement Reference Number: PR9647150
The US Mission in Kampala invites responsible vendors to supply vehicles with the specifications listed below.
Due to the threshold of this requirement, the successful vendor MUST have a DUNS www.dnb.com and active in and SAMS www.sam.gov.
EQUIVALENT TO A TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 200VX-R, VDJ 200R-GNTAZ
Additional Minimum Specification:
- 07 (Seven) Seater SUV or more
- 3.0 – 4.5 Liter turbo charged diesel 4WD
- Brakes: Front: Disc, Rear: Disc
- Automatic Transmission
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Anti-Braking System
- Year of Manufacture – 2020/21
- Rim – Alloy Type
- Six (6) Speed or More
- Twin TD 4X4
- Fabric Seat material – Grey
- Right hand drive
- Front suspension Double wishbone
- Rear suspension 4-link type
- Number of doors 5
- Side steps
- CD, blue tooth, FM Radio
- Warranty 3 years/100000km
- Preferably white in color
- The vehicle must have a locally available dealer (in Uganda) for parts and repairs.
- Bull bar fitted
- Heavy -duty Booster Cables 600A
- Portable air compressor.
Issued Date: Jan 06, 2021
Closing Date: Jan 21, 2021 at 10:00am, Local time
Door to Door
Delivery Duty Paid (DDP)
American Embassy Kampala,
63/67 Spring Road, Bugolobi,
Please submit your quotes to email KampalaBid@state.gov with Procurement reference number stated in Email subject.
Quotes MUST have detailed specification as selection will be based on the lowest price technically acceptable. Vendors are advised to add pictorial representation of the offer, state the delivery period and state the reference number in the subject of the email when sending the quote/bid.
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 and 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: http://acquisition.gov/far/index.html
DOSAR clauses may be accessed at: