COMMANDERS SENSITIZATION IN 4DIV HEADQUARTER – GULU.
Procurement Reference Number: PR6582176
The US mission in Kampala intends to purchase the services as described below. Provide quotations/proposals for the below mentioned.
The workshop is intended to bring the leadership of the military on board to combat HIV & AIDS in the institution and the military community.
DOD/PEPFAR invites responsible vendors to provide quotations for events management support services for a four day workshop in Gulu from Monday August 28th, 2017 to Thursday August 31st, 2017.
Participants will report on Sunday August 27th, 2017 and depart on Thursday August 31st, 2017 and it will attract participants that will travel from different military bases
NOTE: Dates are subject to change.
DOD/PEPFAR requires the service of an events planning and management firm to provide the following services for the workshop.
• Hotel identification and reservations for participants.
• Reservation of workshop venue with a PA system + stationary (note pads, pens, flip charts) and projector.
• Provide conference package for 65 participants
• Provide accommodation to 58 participants for 4 nights.
• Provide dinner + incidental allowance to 58 participants for 4 nights.
• Provide transport to 58 participants for 2 rounds.
• Arrange meals i.e. Lunch and refreshments (2 cups of tea and 2 bottles of mineral water) for 65 participants.
• Provide an on-site coordinator to attend the workshop
For the success of this meeting, an events manager is to offer the following services;
• Conference facilities including Hall hire, PA systems ,note pads, pens, flip charts and projector for 4 days at a cost not exceeding Shs 1,500,000
• Accommodation for 58 participants including bed and breakfast for 4 days at a cost not exceeding Shs 23,200,000
• Meals -Lunch, tea & refreshments (2 bottles of mineral water and soft drink at lunch) for 4 days at a cost not exceeding Shs 8,840,000
• Transport (to & fro) for 58 participants at a cost not exceeding Shs 5,800,000
• Incidentals + dinner for 4 days at a cost not exceeding Shs 9,200,000
• Assorted stationary at a cost not exceeding shs 330,000
• Events management services for 4 days at a cost not exceeding shs 3,000,000
The successful candidate should have experience in handling large events of > 50 people for minimum of 3 occasions.
Issue of Notice & Due by Dates
Issued Date: Thursday August 03rd, 2017
Closing Date: Monday August 14th, 2017 at 10:00am
Please submit your quotes to email KampalaBid@state.gov
According to the Federal Acquisition Regulations, entities that are to be awarded contracts in excess of $25,000 are required to have a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNs) number – For DUNS Registration visit http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html and active in SAM. For SAM registration visit – http://www.sam.gov
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 AND 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: https://www.acquisition.gov/far/index.html
For further details please send an email to