Procurement Reference Number: PR8427989
DOD/PEPFAR invites responsible vendors to provide quotations for events management support services for a three-day workshop for 63 participants in Mbarara and it will attract participants that will travel from different military bases.
NOTE: Dates will be communicated at the time of award.
For the success of this meeting, an events manager is to offer the following services;
- Conference facilities including Hall hire, PA systems, note pads, pens, flip charts and projector for 3 days for 63 participants.
- Accommodation for 58 participants including bed and breakfast for 4 days
- Meals -Lunch, tea & refreshments (2 cups of tea and 2 bottles of mineral water) for 63 participants.
- Transport (to & fro) for 58 participants not to exceed Ugx 60,000 per person
- Incidentals for 63 people for 4 days not to exceed Ugx 30,000 per person
- Provide dinner allowance to 58 participants for 4 nights not to exceed Ugx 30,000 per person
- Assorted stationary
- Provide an on-site coordinator to attend the workshop
- Events management services for 4 days
The successful candidate should have experience in handling large events of > 50 people for more than 3 occasions. Experience working with armed forces is required.
Issue of Notice & Due by Dates
Issued Date: Wednesday, July 10th, 2019
Closing Date: Saturday, July 20th, 2019 at 04:00pm local time
Please submit your quotes to email KampalaBid@state.gov
According to the Federal Acquisition Regulations, entities that are to be awarded contracts in excess of $30,000 are required to have a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNs) number – For DUNS Registration visit http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html and active in SAM. For SAM registration visit – http://www.sam.gov
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 AND 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: https://www.acquisition.gov/far/index.html.
For further details, please send an email to