The Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching Program for International Teachers (Fulbright DAI) brings outstanding international primary and secondary-level educators to the United States for a semester-long program to pursue individual or group projects, take courses for professional development at a U.S. host university, and observe, collaborate and share their expertise with U.S. colleagues in public, private, secular, and religious schools.
Download: FY21 Fulbright DAI Program Announcement(PDF)
Download: FY21 FDAI Online Application Guide for Applicants(PDF)
- Full-time primary and secondary educators, including classroom teachers, guidance counselors, curriculum specialists, library media specialists, special education coordinators, administrators and others who spend at least half of their time interacting with students
- At least three years of full-time teaching experience or working directly with students (five years or more preferred)
- Proven track record of professional development activities and leadership
- Citizen and resident of participating Fulbright DAI country
- Other requirements as indicated in the application
HOW TO APPLY:
Application link – https://fulbright.irex.org/Account/Login
Application Deadline: March 19, 2021
For more information, please contact: Kampalaexchanges@state.gov or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Because this is a popular program, we will only notify shortlisted candidates.