Overseas Request for Quotation (RFQ) for Supplies/Services/Equipment
RFQ Number: 617-24-02
Date: November 8, 2023
Peace Corps/ Uganda has a need for conference and storage facilities, accommodation, and meals for about 72 participants. The training is due to take place from January 14 – 29, 2023. Peace Corps is soliciting fixed-price quotations from the vendor community for the supplies and/or services detailed below.
If you are interested in submitting a quotation, please do so by sending your completed and signed Attachment 1—Vendor Quotation Form e-mail to: UGfirstname.lastname@example.org
Quotations are due no later than 15:00 East African Time on November 22, 2023. Late quotations will not be accepted.
Written questions about this Request for Quotation (RFQ) may be sent in the same fashion to the individual noted above in advance of the RFQ due date. No phone calls please.
Peace Corps will evaluate all quotations received by the deadline based on the minimum requirements and/or evaluation factor(s) shown below. Contingent on the availability of funds and continued need for the supplies and/or services, at the end of the evaluation process, Peace Corps intends to award a firm-fixed-price contract for the purchase of the required supplies and/or services to the selected vendor.
A. Statement of Work/Description of Requirements
|003||Break Out Space||40|
|005||Break tea (AM)||659|
|007||Break tea (PM)||726|
|010||Drinking Water (Jumbo)||113|
- Maintain standard operating procedures as per Ministry of Health public health guidelines; have hand washing stations / hand sanitizer in highly accessed areas, visible COVID-19 protective signage etc.
- The facility should be able to accommodate all the participants and 50% of the rooms should be self-contained.
- A conference hall that can seat 72 participants with a space of 4 feet between each participant.
- The conference hall should have tables and chairs.
- The facility should have 6 breakout indoor spaces that can seat 6 to 20 people each.
- A well-ventilated conference hall with enough windows to allow enough fresh air and light into the room.
- The conference area should be quiet and conducive for training, 200 meters away from noise.
- Should provide a public address system in the conference hall to ensure audibility of participants.
- Provide internet with a minimum of 5 – 20 mbps.
- Availability of an outdoor area of about 25 by 25 feet and 4 meters away from conference hall for participants to do outdoor activities.
B. Place of Performance and Required Work or Delivery Schedule
Preferably a hotel that is about 10 kilometers away Kampala City
January 14 – 29, 2024
C. Contract Terms and Conditions
As an Agency of the United States Government, Peace Corps has an approved contract template that it intends to use for the award. Peace Corps reserves the right to deny making a contract award to a vendor should they refuse to sign the Peace Corps approved contract template.
D. Minimum Criteria:
A quotation will not be considered further if it does not meet the following minimum criteria:
- Has to be complete
- Meet the specified deadline
- Availability during the specified time
E. Evaluation Factors:
Quotations that meet the minimum criteria listed above may be further evaluated based on the following factors:
- Training requirements for example availability of breakout space
- Payment Terms
- Conducive learning environment (quiet)
- Past Performance
- Safety and Security consideration
Award may be made with or without negotiations between the Peace Corps and the selected vendor. Award may be made to a vendor that provided the lowest priced technically acceptable quotation, or to a vendor other than the one that provided the lowest priced quotation, should that vendor be determined to have provided the best value quotation to the Peace Corps taking technical and cost factors into account.
All vendors that submit quotations in response to this RFQ will be notified of the results.
[End of RFQ]