UPDF HIV PROGRAM REVIEW APR 2017 – NOV 27, 2017
Procurement Reference Number: PR6867819
The US mission in Kampala intends to purchase the services as described below. Provide quotations/proposals for the below mentioned event.
THE WORKSHOP IS INTENDED TO BRING THE LEADERSHIP OF THE MILITARY ON BOARD TO COMBAT HIV & AIDS IN THE INSTITUTION AND THE MILITARY COMMUNITY.
DOD/PEPFAR invites responsible vendors to provide quotations for events management support services for a one day workshop in Kampala Monday November 27th, 2017.
Participants will report on Sunday November 26th, 2017 and depart on Tuesday November 28th, 2017 and it will attract participants that will travel from different military bases
NOTE: Dates are subject to change.
DOD/PEPFAR requires the service of an events planning and management firm to provide the following services for the workshop.
- Provide conference package (that includes transport refund for 67 people and events management fees) for 70 participants for 1 day
- Provide accommodation and incidental allowance to 44 participants from up country for 2 nights.
- Provide accommodation and incidental allowance to 12 participants from around Kampala area for 1 night
- Provide an on-site coordinator to attend the workshop
For the success of this meeting, an events manager is to offer the following services;
- Conference package at a cost not exceeding Shs 12,759,200
- Accommodation for 56 participants including bed and breakfast at a cost not exceeding Shs 15,000,000
The successful candidate should have experience in handling large events of > 50 people for more.
Issue of Notice & Due by Dates
Issued Date: Thursday November 09, 2017
Closing Date: Monday November 20th, 2017 at 10:00am
Please submit your quotes to email KampalaBid@state.gov and ensure that the subject in email has the Procurement Reference Number: PR6867819
According to the Federal Acquisition Regulations, entities that are to be awarded contracts in excess of $25,000 are required to have a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNs) number – For DUNS Registration visit http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html and active in SAM. For SAM registration visit – http://www.sam.gov
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 AND 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: https://www.acquisition.gov/far/index.html
For further details please send an email to