NHRC DOD UPDF HIV HEALTH WORKERS REFRESHER TRAINING.
Procurement Reference Number: PR7398888
The US mission in Kampala intends to purchase the services as described below. Provide quotations/proposals for the below mentioned.
THE WORKSHOP IS INTENDED TO GIVE A COMPREHENSIVE HIV MULTIDISCIPLINARY TRAINING FOR UPDF CLINICAL OFFICERS AND NURSES.
DOD/PEPFAR invites responsible vendors to provide quotations for events management support services for a five day workshop for 45 participants in Kampala from Sunday, July 2nd, 2018 to Friday, July 6th, 2018.
Participants will report on Sunday, July 1st and depart on Friday 6th July, 2018 and it will attract participants that will travel from up country military bases
NOTE: Dates are subject to change.
DOD/PEPFAR requires the service of an events planning and management firm to provide the following services for the workshop.
- Hotel identification and reservations for participants.
- Reservation of workshop venue with a PA system + stationary (note pads, pens, flip charts) and projector.
- Provide accommodation to 45 participants for 5 nights.
- Provide dinner + incidental allowance to 45 participants for 5 nights.
- Provide transport to 45 participants for 2 rounds.
- Arrange meals i.e. Lunch and refreshments (2 cups of tea and 2 bottles of mineral water) for 48 participants.
- Solicit and pay qualified trainers to conduct the training.
- Provide an on-site coordinator to attend the workshop
- Provide certificates and training manuals
- Submit a training report to DOD HIV program Manager at the end of the training
For the success of this meeting, an events manager is to offer the following services;
- Conference facilities including Hall hire, PA systems, note pads, pens, flip charts and projector for 5 days.
- Accommodation for 45 participants including bed and breakfast for 5 days
- Meals -Lunch, tea & refreshments (2 bottles of mineral water and soft drink at lunch) for 5 days.
- Transport (to & fro) for 45 participants.
- Incidentals + dinner for 5 days.
- Assorted stationary + certificates.
- Training manuals, 2 sets i.e. 90 copies.
- Fees for 6 facilitators for 5 days.
- Events management services for 6 days.
The successful candidate should have experience in handling large events of > 50 people for more than 3 occasions. Experience working with armed forces is a plus.
Issue of Notice & Due by Dates
Issued Date: Wednesday, June 6th, 2018
Closing Date: Friday, June 22nd, 2018 at 16:00pm
Please submit your quotes to email KampalaBid@state.gov
According to the Federal Acquisition Regulations, entities that are to be awarded contracts in excess of $30,000 are required to have a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNs) number – For DUNS Registration visit http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html and active in SAM. For SAM registration visit – http://www.sam.gov
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 AND 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: https://www.acquisition.gov/far/index.html
For further details please send an email to