Purchase of Kitchen Items
Procurement Reference Number: PR7549331
The US mission in Kampala invites responsible vendors to provide quotations for Kitchen Items as mentioned below. Note where a brand is specified please quote Brand or EQUIVALENT.
- Wine Glass Storage Chest – As at – https://www.caterbox.co.uk/tall-wine-glass-storage-box – OR EQUIVALENT – Quantity 40
- Wine Glass Storage Chest Lids – As at –https://www.caterbox.co.uk/place-on-lid-400x300mm – OR EQUIVALENT – Quantity 40
- Coffee Maker – As at – https://www.amazon.com/Commercial-Aluminum-International-TableTop-King/dp/B077S4LWWL/ref=sr_1_16?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1532589072&sr=1-16&keywords=55+cup+commercial+coffee+maker – OR EQUIVALENT -Quantity 4
- Cooler – As at – https://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-Xtreme-150-qt-Cooler-Green/21947771?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227016077757&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40968474392&wl4=pla-78910981472&wl5=9008169&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=117019096&wl11=online&wl12=21947771&wl13=&veh=sem – OR EQUIVALENT – Quantity 10
- Table spoons – As at – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M3X1ZOF/ref=sxbs_sxwds-stvpv2_3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=4228958869635247268&pd_rd_wg=945tN&pf_rd_r=7KB7FXQBE6M46FAB73VT&pf_rd_s=desktop-sx-bottom-slot&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_i=B01M3X1ZOF&pd_rd_w=qjP47&pf_rd_i=tablespoon+set&pd_rd_r=34d6156a-5419-43fe-865b-f1f00987f515&ie=UTF8&qid=1532581927&sr=3 – OR EQUIVALENT – Quantity 20 sets
- Knives – As at –https://www.amazon.com/Eslite-Stainless-Dinner-Knives-12-Piece/dp/B073TV8FF1/ref=sr_1_20?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1532526972&sr=1-20&keywords=dinner+knives – OR EQUIVALENT – Quantity 20 sets
- Forks – As at –https://www.amazon.com/Utopia-Kitchen-Piece-Dinner-Fork/dp/B01J3YPGP2/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1532526835&sr=1-3-spons&keywords=dinner+Fork&psc=1 – OR EQUIVALENT – Quantity 30 sets
- Tea spoon – As at –https://www.amazon.com/HornTide-Flatware-Stainless-Polishing-5-5-Inch/dp/B01EC3U71M/ref=sr_1_11?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1532526271&sr=1-11&keywords=tea+spoon – OR EQUIVALENT – Quantity 40 sets
- Serving Tray – As at – https://www.amazon.com/AmGood-Serving-Trays-Fast-Assorted/dp/B01EBLI2GW/ref=sr_1_99_sspa?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1532526558&sr=1-99-spons&keywords=serving+tray&psc=1 – OR EQUIVALENT – Quantity 25
- Storage containers for plates – As at – https://www.amazon.com/Muscle-Rack-HD5G-4PK-Storage-4-Pack/dp/B079DG4FKF/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1532592881&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=Rubbermaid+Commercial+BRUTE+Tote+Storage+Bin+with+Lid%2C+10-Gallon – OR EQUIVALENT – Quantity 10 sets
- Sugar bowl – As at – https://www.amazon.com/Anchor-Hocking-64192b-Sugar-Bowl/dp/B00CHTWEWE/ref=sr_1_11?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1532593585&sr=1-11&keywords=sugar+bowl – OR EQUIVALENT – Quantity 10
IKUN LLC – Kampala
2801 Route 130 Unit 1
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
US Embassy Kampala
Plot 63/67 Spring Road Bugolobi
Bid Validity – All bids must be valid for 60 days from the closing date for this solicitation.
NOTE: Delivery is within 3 weeks after receipt of Purchase order.
Samples will be required from the vendor who is considered to be the lowest technically acceptable vendor.
Shipping Condition – All bid prices must include shipping Delivery Duty Paid – DDP destination. No partial shipments are permitted, unless otherwise specified by Contracting Officer at time of award.
This solicitation requires registration with System for Award Management (SAM) prior to award, pursuant to FAR 4.1102 and other applicable regulations and guidelines. Information can be found at www.sam.gov. Registration must be “ACTIVE” at the time of award.
Please send photos and detailed specifications of the items quoted for.
Issue of Notice & Due by Dates
Issued Date: Wednesday August 1, 2018
Closing Date: Monday August 13, 2018 at 10:00am
Please submit your quotes to email KampalaBid@state.gov
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 AND 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: https://www.acquisition.gov/far/index.html
For further details please send email to