Fuel Delivery Tanker Truck (4,000 Liters)
Procurement Reference Number: PR7668386
The US Mission in Kampala invites responsible vendors to supply a vehicle with the specifications listed below.
Due to the threshold of this requirement, the successful vendor MUST have a DUNS number www.dnb.com and be active in SAMS www.sam.gov.
EQUIVALENT TO ISUZU FUEL TRUCK PT5070GJY
Additional Minimum Specification:
- Driving Type: 4×2
- Right hand drive
- Wheelbase not more than 3360mm
- Engine: At least 88 kw (120hp)
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Transmission: 5 speed levers with 1 reverse
- Emission Standard: Euro 3,4 or 5
- Tire size: 7.00-16
- Tire Number: 6 tires and 1 spare tire
- Cab Capacity: 3 persons
- Air Conditioner: Heating/cooling air conditioner
- Tank Material: Carbon steel(Q345)
- Shell Body : At least 5mm nominal thickness (Double walled)
- Head: At least 6 mm nominal thickness
- Baffles: 3mm nominal thick, wave shape, four pieces with Ø 500mm service port
- Tank shape: Ellipse
- Capacity: Full capacity 4000 Liters
- Shell Finish: Shot blasted with 1 anti-rust, 1 base coat and 1 finishing coat
- Color: White
- Testing Pressure: Minimum 36kPa, Water pressure test (provide testing documents)
- Tank Fittings: Top inlet port – 2 pieces
- Manhole Cover: Aluminum alloy, 20” self-latching manhole cover, with air-van.
- Outlet port: One 3 inches pneumatic sea valve at the front of tank, fix all connector.
- Pipe box: PVC material, round shape on the both sides of tank, one plastic pipe (5m)
- Anti –Static System: Static electricity plate , copper plate and earth cable reel
- Stainless Steel ladder fixed at rear of tank
- Walkway Platform fixed on the top of tank with anti – skid surface treatment.
- Fire Extinguisher Housing containing 2 suitable 4kg fire extinguishers
- Enclosed Pump Device with tamperproof flow meter. Include audit meter to track incoming and outgoing flow of fuel in and out of container.
- Tool box
- All standard accessories: Warning lights, backup alarm, basic tool kit, English manual.
- Warranty 3 years/100000km
- Vehicle should have locally available parts and dealership
Issued Date: September 06, 2018
Closing Date: September 21, 2018 at 10:00am, local time
Free On Board (FOB)
American Embassy Kampala,
63/67 Spring Road, Bugolobi,
Please submit your quotes to email KampalaBid@state.gov
Quotes MUST have detailed specification as selection will be based on the lowest price technically acceptable. Vendors are advised to add pictorial representation of the offer and state the delivery period.
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 and 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: http://acquisition.gov/far/index.html
DOSAR clauses may be accessed at: