USAID/Uganda – Solicitation
USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from qualified current Cooperating Country National employees of the Mission – All Agencies – to provide personal services under contract as Project Management Specialist (Budget).
Solicitation Number: 72061722R10005 that provides the full position description, selection criteria, and the specific instructions is found at: https://ug.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
Salary Range: UGX 157,828,400 – 232,334,711 per annum, equivalent to FSN-11.
Download: Detailed Solicitation document | SOL CCN PMS (BUDGET) 2022
Offers must be presented as detailed in Section IV of the solicitation document and shall include:
1. A typed and hand signed (around Section 6 – Declaration) DS-174 Employment Application for Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds174.pdf; Version Exp. 06/2022).
2. Cover letter (addressed to the USAID Supervisory Executive Officer) clearly indicating the position for which you are applying and describing how you meet the minimum requirements.
3. Completed curriculum vitae/resume as detailed in the solicitation document.
4. Supplemental [separate] document specifically addressing each QRF as outlined in the solicitation.
5. Copies of Academic Transcripts.
6. Offers must be e-mailed to: email@example.com on or before
March 14, 2022:4:45 PM local time.
7.Offers should be in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf). No other file types will be accepted. All documents should be scanned into one (1) document of 10MB or less.
ONLY SHORT LISTED OFFERORS WILL BE CONTACTED.