USAID/Uganda – Solicitation
USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from qualified Ugandans to provide personal services under contract as Project Management Specialist (Democracy, Governance, Rule of Law & Human Rights).
Solicitation Number: 72061723R10018 that provides the full position description, selection criteria, and the specific instructions is found at: https://ug.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
Salary Range: UGX 157,828,400 to 232,334,711 per annum, equivalent to FSN -11. Offers must be submitted as detailed in Section IV of the solicitation document and shall include:
- A typed DS-174 Employment Application for Locally Employed Staff or Family Member found at: (https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds174.pdf).
- Cover letter (addressed to the USAID Supervisory Executive Officer) clearly indicating the position for which you are applying and describing how you meet the minimum requirements.
- Completed curriculum vitae/resume as detailed in the solicitation document.
- Supplemental [separate] document specifically addressing each QRF as outlined in the solicitation.
- Copies of Academic Transcripts.
- All offers must be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or beforeSeptember 12, 2023, 4:45PM local time.
- Offers should be in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf). No other file types will be accepted. All documents should be scanned into one (1) document (one (1) ATTACHMENT) which should not exceed 10MB.
ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND ONLY SHORTLISTED OFFERORS WILL BE CONTACTED.