USAID / Uganda – Solicitation.
USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from qualified Ugandans to provide personal services under contract as Project Management Specialist (HIV/AIDS).
Solicitation Number: 72061719R10010 provides the full position description, selection criteria, and is found at: https://ug.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
Salary Range: UGX 191,547,014 – UGX 282,336,746 per annum, equivalent to FSN-12.
Eligible Offerors are required to complete and submit:
- A hand signed around Section 6 – Declaration – of the DS-174 Employment Application for Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds174.pdf)
- Cover letter (addressed to the USAID Supervisory Executive) clearly indicating the position for which you are applying and describing how you meet the minimum requirements.
- A Curriculum Vitae/Resume as detailed in the solicitation document.
- Copies of Academic Transcripts.
5. Names, contact numbers, and e-mail addresses of three (3) professional references. At least one of the references must be a prior or current direct supervisor.
- All offers must be e-mailed to: KampalaHR@state.gov on or before May 3, 2019:4:45 PM local time.
- Offers must be in a standard file type such as Microsoft Word (.doc) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf). All should be in one document which should not exceed 10MB.
ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND ONLY SHORT LISTED OFFERORS WILL BE CONTACTED.