USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from qualified Ugandans to provide personal services under contract as Project Management Specialist (Maternal and Child Health/Family Planning (MCH/FP).
Solicitation Number: 72061719R10017.
Salary Range: UGX 137,483,245 – 202,072,484 per annum, equivalent to FSN-11.
Eligible Offerors are required to complete and submit:
- A hand signed around Section 6 – Declaration – of the DS-174 Employment Application for Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds174.pdf)
- Cover letter (addressed to the USAID Supervisory Executive Officer) clearly indicating the position for which you are applying and describing how you meet the minimum requirements
- A Curriculum Vitae/Resume as detailed in the solicitation document
- Copies of Academic Transcripts
5 Names, contact numbers, and e-mail addresses of three (3) professional references. At least one of the references must be a prior or current direct supervisor.
- All offers must be e-mailed to: KampalaHR@state.gov on or before October 15, 2019:4:45 PM local time.