USAID/Uganda – Solicitation
USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from qualified Ugandans to provide personal services under contract as Project Management Specialist (Democracy, Governance, Rule of Law & Human Rights) (PMS-DRHR).
Solicitation Number: 72061721R10004 that provides the full position description, selection criteria, and the specific instructions is found at: https://ug.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
Salary Range: UGX 157,828,400 – 232,334,711 per annum, equivalent to FSN-11.
Offers must be presented as detailed in Section IV of the solicitation document and shall include:
1. A typed and hand signed (around Section 6 – Declaration) DS-174 Employment Application for Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds174.pdf; Version Exp. 06/2022).
2. Cover letter (addressed to the USAID Supervisory Executive Officer) clearly indicating the position for which you are applying and describing how you meet the minimum requirements.
3. Completed curriculum vitae/resume as detailed in the solicitation document.
4. Supplemental [separate] document specifically addressing each QRF as outlined in the solicitation.
5. Copies of Academic Transcripts.
6. All offers must be e-mailed to: KampalaHR@state.gov on or before December 22, 2020:4:45 PM local time.
7. Offers must be in a standard file type such as Microsoft Word (.doc) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf). All should be in one document which should not exceed 10MB.
ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND ONLY SHORT LISTED OFFERORS WILL BE CONTACTED.