Procurement Reference Number: PR10862457
Provision of Accommodation and Conference Meeting Services for Disaster Management Training in Jinja.
The U.S. Embassy in Kampala invites responsible vendors to provide quotations for Provision of Accommodation and Conference Meeting Services for Disaster Management Training in Jinja as specified in the description below.
Disaster Management Training 19 – 23 September 2022
- Training dates 19 – 23 September 2022
- Accommodation 45 Pax for 5 days
- 1 conference hall 45 Pax for 5 days
- 2 conference hall (breakouts) 15 Pax for 5 days
- Stationary (writing pads, pens, flipchart & markers)
- LCD projector and screen
- Public address system
- Wireless internet.
- Mid-Morning & Afternoon Coffee Break with light snacks
- 02 bottles of water in the hall per person
- Buffet lunch with a soft drink (soda or water)
- Buffet Dinner with a soft drink (soda or water)
- Outdoor Compound/Gardens for practical scenarios
NOTE: Check-in 18 September 2022 and check-out 23 September 2022
Quotes MUST have detailed specification. Failure to provide this may result in disqualification.
Bid Validity – All bids must be valid for 120 days from the closing date for this solicitation.
This solicitation requires registration with System for Award Management (SAM) for orders equal or above $30,000 prior to award, pursuant to FAR 4.1102 and other applicable regulations and guidelines. Information can be found at www.sam.gov. Registration must be “ACTIVE” at the time of award.
Issue of Notice & Due by Dates
Issued Date: Monday June 27, 2022
Closing Date: Monday July 04, 2022 at 10am EAT
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 AND 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: https://www.acquisition.gov/far/index.html
For further details please send email to KampalaBid@state.gov