Request for Quotation/Proposal: Provision of Cleaning Services for Furniture, Carpets and Curtains on Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA):
Procurement Reference Number: PR10446175
The US Mission in Kampala invites responsible vendors to Submit quotes/proposals for Provision of Cleaning Services.
Scope of Work
The general Purpose of this BPA is to obtain periodic Cleaning Services for Soft furniture ( Sofas, love seats ,occasional chairs ,dining chairs, Outdoor Garden chairs, ottoman etc.) , drapes/curtains ,blinds and Carpets in leased and owned Properties by the US Government within Kampala on a call basis. A standard Property consists of 26 curtains of different sizes , 8 -10 dining chairs , 1 Three seater sofa , 2 Two seater sofa , 2-4 single seater occasional chairs ,2 Queen mattresses , 2 queen box springs, 2 Twin Mattresses , 2 Twin Box Springs , 4 outdoor garden chairs , 7 Carpets of different sizes.
- Cleaning of the above mentioned items shall cut across over 100 leased properties on a periodic basis.
- A single leased property consists of approximately 26 drapes/curtains that shall require periodic Steam cleaning by the vendor.
- All soft furniture in living rooms and bedrooms of a leased property shall require periodic vacuum cleaning by the vendor.
- All mattresses in bedrooms of a leased Property shall require periodic vacuum cleaning by the vendor.
- All carpets within a leased property shall require periodic Vacuum cleaning by the vendor.
Download: Detailed BPA | BPA- Provision of Cleaning Services-Final
Interested vendors should submit a copy of their company profile along with necessary documentation illustrating Experience, Financial capacity and References.
Only vendors that specialize in Cleaning services and not third-party vendors should participate.
Please submit your responses to email KampalaBid@state.gov
Issued Date: January 18, 2022
Closing Date: February 6 , 2022 at 05:00pm EAT
Ensure that your response includes the Reference number stated at the top of this document
Due to the threshold of this requirement, the successful vendor MUST have a DUNS www.dnb.com and active in and SAMS www.sam.gov
Terms and Conditions.
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 and 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: http://acquisition.gov/far/index.html
DOSAR clauses may be accessed at: http://farsite.hill.af.mil/vfdosara.htm