Provision of Simultaneous Interpretation System
Procurement Reference Number: PR8469918
The U.S. Mission in Uganda invites responsible service providers to submit quotations for provision of simultaneous interpretation services for 10 (ten) days at a training in Entebbe.
- Languages; English and French including interpreters for the languages.
- Dates; September 9 – 13, 2019 and September 16 – 20, 2019
- Equipment required;
- Forty (40) Table Microphones for 22 separate tables
- One (1) fixed microphone for a podium
- Two (2) Lapel microphones
- Forty (40) headsets with language changing capability to receive the feed from the interpretation booth
- Two (2) roving microphones tied in to interpretation system
Issue of Notice & Due by Dates
Issued Date: Monday July 29, 2019
Closing Date: Thursday August 8, 2019 at 9:00am Local time
Please submit your inquiries or quotes to email KampalaBid@state.gov
Venue: To be confirmed with successful bidder beforehand.
Payment Period: payments are made within 30 days after receipt of services and valid invoice. No advance payment shall be made.
This solicitation requires registration with System for Award Management (SAM) for orders equal or above $30,000 prior to award, pursuant to FAR 4.1102 and other applicable regulations and guidelines. Information can be found at www.sam.gov. Registration must be “ACTIVE” at the time of award.
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 AND 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: https://www.acquisition.gov/far/index.html