Overseas Request for Quotation (RFQ) for Supplies/Services/Equipment
RFQ Number: 617-23-21
Date: June 20, 2023
Peace Corps/ Uganda has a need for conference and storage facilities, accommodation, mineral water, and meals for about 58 participants. The training is due to take place from October 23 – 27, 2023. Peace Corps is soliciting fixed-price quotations from the vendor community for the supplies and/or services detailed below.
If you are interested in submitting a quotation, please do so by sending your completed and signed Attachment 1—Vendor Quotation Form e-mail to: UGemail@example.com
Quotations are due no later than 15:00 East African Time on July 5, 2023. Late quotations will not be accepted.
Written questions about this Request for Quotation (RFQ) may be sent in the same fashion to the individual noted above in advance of the RFQ due date. No phone calls please.
Only quotations from hotels/facilities within Uganda will be acceptable. Quotations will NOT be accepted from “third party.”
Peace Corps will evaluate all quotations received by the deadline based on the minimum requirements and/or evaluation factor(s) shown below. Contingent on the availability of funds and continued need for the supplies and/or services, at the end of the evaluation process, Peace Corps intends to award a firm-fixed-price contract for the purchase of the required supplies and/or services to the selected vendor.
- Statement of Work/Description of Requirements
|002||Break Out Space||012|
|004||Break teas (AM)||166|
|006||Break tea (PM)||219|
|009||Drinking Water (Jumbo)||024|
- Maintain standard operating procedures as per Ministry of Health public health guidelines and have highly visible COVID-19 protective signage.
- An open outdoor area that is 25 by 25 feet and 4 meters away from the conference hall for about 60 people to do outdoor activities and about 6 complimentary outside sitting areas for conducting interviews.
- A conference hall that can sit up to 60 participants with a spacing of 2 feet between each participant.
- The conference hall should have both chairs and tables.
- The conference hall should have a public address system to ensure audibility of participants.
- The venue should provide adequate internet connectivity with a minimum of 5 mbps.
- The facility should have 60 self-contained rooms for individual occupancy and at least 50% of the rooms should be self-contained.
- The conference room should be well ventilated, with a sufficient number of windows to allow in enough light and fresh air.
- The venue should be 200 meters away from traffic and noisy drinking joints.
- Place of Performance and Required Work or Delivery Schedule
Preferably Kampala and Districts around Kampala
October 23 – 27, 2023
- Contract Terms and Conditions
As an Agency of the United States Government, Peace Corps has an approved contract template that it intends to use for the award. Peace Corps reserves the right to deny making a contract award to a vendor should they refuse to sign the Peace Corps approved contract template.
- Minimum Criteria:
A quotation will not be considered further if it does not meet the following minimum criteria:
- The RFQ form must be fully complete.
- Meet deadline
- Vendor is available during the specified time when services are required
- Evaluation Factors:
Quotations that meet the minimum criteria listed above may be further evaluated based on the following factors:
- Not Applicable
Award may be made with or without negotiations between the Peace Corps and the selected vendor. Award may be made to a vendor that provided the lowest priced technically acceptable quotation, or to a vendor other than the one that provided the lowest priced quotation, should that vendor be determined to have provided the best value quotation to the Peace Corps taking technical and cost factors into account.
All vendors that submit quotations in response to this RFQ will be notified of the results.
[End of RFQ]