USAID/Uganda – Solicitation
USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from qualified Ugandans to provide personal services under contract as Administrative Management Assistant (EXO Planning Coordinator)
Solicitation Number: 72061719R10009 provides the full position description, selection criteria, and is found at: https://ug.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
Salary Range: UGX 75,718,515 – UGX 110,993,513 per annum, equivalent to FSN-09.
Eligible Offerors are required to complete and submit:
- A hand signed around Section 6 – Declaration – of the DS-174 Employment Application for Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds174.pdf)
- Cover letter (addressed to the Contracting Officer) clearly indicating the position for which you are applying and describing how you meet the minimum requirements.
- A Curriculum Vitae/Resume.
- Copies of Academic Transcripts.
5. Names, contact numbers, and e-mail addresses of three (3) professional references. At least one of the references must be a prior or current direct supervisor.
- All offers must be e-mailed to: KampalaHR@state.gov on or before April 12, 2019:4:45 PM local time.
- Offers must be in a standard file type such as Microsoft Word (.doc) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf). All should be in one document which should not exceed 10MB.
ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND ONLY SHORT LISTED OFFERORS WILL BE CONTACTED.