Procurement Reference Number: SUG500-19-R- PR8144198
The US mission in Kampala invites responsible vendors to provide quotations for Voltage Stabilizer as mentioned below.
Fully regulated voltage optimizer rated 120kva – Quantity 1
120kva AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATOR
Automatic 3 Phase Voltage Stabilizer with INDEPENDANT regulation
- Input voltage 3PH+N 415VAC
- Input voltage range ±25%
- Output voltage 3PH+N 415VAC RMS stabilized
- Output voltage accuracy ±1%
- Frequency 50/60 Hz ±5%
- Rated power 120 kVA
- Rated current 167 Amps
- Max input current (@ lowest input mains) 223 Amps
- Admitted load variation 0 to 100%
- Admitted load unbalance up to 100%
- Correction speed 12 ms/V
- Waveform distortion <0.1%
- Efficiency >98.5%
- Cooling natural air convection
- Ambient temperature -10°C to +40°C
- Storage temperature -20°C to +60°C
- Relative humidity 95% (non-condensing)
- Digital network analyzer displaying the main electrical parameters
- (input/output voltage, output current, frequency, power factor, active/
- Reactive/apparent power, total harmonic distortion)
- Overload protection
- Over/under voltage protection
- Over temperature protection
- Output circuit breaker with tripping coil
- Class II surge arresters (IEC 60364-4-44), wave form 8/20μs 120kA
- Total, Up < 1.3kV, reaction time <25ns.
- Pilot lamps
- Input/output terminal plates
- AVR dimensions mm 1100 x 650 x 1800h
- Package dimensions mm 1270 x 870 x 2130h
- Net weight kg 650 approx.
- Gross weight kg 720 approx.
- Protection degree IP 21 indoor use (IP00 at open door)
IKUN LLC – Kampala
2801 Route 130 Unit 1
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
US Embassy, Kampala
Plot 63/67 Spring Road, Bugolobi
Bid Validity – All bids must be valid for 60 days from the closing date for this solicitation.
Shipping Condition – All bid prices must include shipping Delivery at Place – DAP destination. No partial shipments are permitted, unless otherwise specified by Contracting Officer at time of award.
This solicitation requires registration with System for Award Management (SAM) prior to award, pursuant to FAR 4.1102 and other applicable regulations and guidelines. Information can be found at www.sam.gov. Registration must be “ACTIVE” at the time of award..
Issue of Notice & Due by Dates
Issued Date: Wednesday April 3, 2019
Closing Date: Wednesday April 17, 2019 at 10:00am
Please submit your quotes to email KampalaBid@state.gov
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 AND 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: https://www.acquisition.gov/far/index.html
For further details please send email to