Procurement Reference Number: PR11511152
The US Mission in Kampala invites responsible vendors to supply a 28-passenger (or more) seat bus with the specifications listed below.
Due to the threshold of this requirement, the successful vendor MUST have a Unique Identifier and active in and SAMS www.sam.gov.
EQUIVALENT TO TOYOTA COASTER – MODEL HZB70R-ZGMNS
Additional Minimum Specification:
- R-Right hand drive vehicle,
- Diesel fuel type,
- Manual or automatic transmission
- Seating capacity of 28 or more
- Standard air conditioning and heating
- Roof vent for ventilation
- 1 C.C capacity
- Front Suspension: Double wishbone
- Rear Suspension: Rigid Leaf spring
- Front Brakes: discs
- Rear brakes; Drum
- Preferable color: White
- Seat belts for all passengers
- Lockable luggage space
- The vehicle must have a locally available dealer (in Uganda) for parts and repairs.
- Indicate Delivery period.
Issued Date: Aug 01, 2023
Closing Date: Aug 15, 2023 at 10:00am, Local time
Delivery Duty Paid (DDP)
American Embassy Kampala,
63/67 Spring Road, Bugolobi,
Please submit your quotes to email KampalaBid@state.gov
Quotes MUST have detailed specification as selection will be based on the lowest price technically acceptable. Vendors are advised to add pictorial representation of the offer, state the delivery period and state the reference number in the subject of the email when sending the quote/bid.
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 and 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: http://acquisition.gov/far/index.html
DOSAR clauses may be accessed at:http://farsite.hill.af.mil/vfdosara.htm