Supply of Abbott Kits:
Procurement Reference Number: PR11639163
Requirement: The US Mission in Kampala invites responsible vendors to supply Abbott Kits as is listed below.
- Abbott Real Time HIV-1 Amplifcation Reagent Kit IVD,96 tests (4 packs X 24 tests) 06L18-90 – Quantity 16
- Abbott mSample Preparation System (RNA) Kit of 4X24 – 04J70-24 – Quantity 16
- Disposable Tips (DiTis):1ml(1000uL) Case of 2304 – Tips 04J71-010 – Quantity 5
- Abbott RealTime HIV-1 control kit – kit of 8 sets of Hi-Pos,Lo-Pos & Neg Controls – 2G31-80 – Quantity 3
- Abbott RealTime HIV-1 Calibrator kit – kit of 8 Cal A &8 Cal B Tubes – 2G31-70 – Quantity 1
- Disposable Tips (DiTis): 0.2mL(200UL) – Case of 2304 Tips – 04J71-017 – Quantity 2
- 200ml Reagent Vessel – case of 90 pcs – 04J71-60 – Quantity 3
- 96 Deep Well plates – Case of 32 plates – 04J71-030 – Quantity 2
- Optical Calibration Kit – 04J71-93 – Quantity 1
Issued Date: May 2, 2023
Closing Date: May 12, 2023, at 10:00am EAT
Please submit your quotes to email KampalaBid@state.gov
Quotes MUST have
- Detailed specification as selection will be based on the lowest price technically acceptable.
- Quotes must be valid for 60 days.
- Ensure that your bid response includes the Reference number stated at the top of this document.
- Due to the threshold of this requirement, the successful vendor MUST be registered and active in SAMS www.sam.gov at the time of submission of the bid.
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 and 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: http://acquisition.gov/far/index.html
DOSAR clauses may be accessed at: