Procurement Reference Number: PR11441757
Requirement: The US Mission in Kampala invites responsible vendors to supply medicine preferably as is listed below.
- Atovaquone 250mg/proguanil HCL 100mg tablets, (Malarone). Each package contains 24 pieces – Quantity 600 packages
- Atovaquone 62.5mg/proguanil HCL 25mg tablets. Each bottle contains 100 pieces – Quantity 70 bottles
Issued Date: February 06, 2023
Closing Date: March 16, 2023 at 10:00am EAT
US Embassy, Kampala
Plot 63/67, Spring Road, Bugolobi
Please submit your quotes to email KampalaBid@state.gov
Delivery is a maximum of 45 days after receipt of the purchase order.
Quotes MUST have
- Detailed specification as selection will be based on the lowest price technically acceptable.
- Quotes must be valid for 60 days.
- Vendors to state the delivery period.
- Ensure that your bid response includes the Reference number stated at the top of this document
- Due to the threshold of this requirement, the successful vendor MUST be registered and active in SAMS sam.gov
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 and 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: http://acquisition.gov/far/index.html
DOSAR clauses may be accessed at: