Procurement Reference Number: PR11585780
Requirement: Supply of Surface Pro 9 Bundle.
The U.S. Mission in Kampala invites responsible vendors to supply a Surface Pro 9 13” touch tablet as per specifications listed below.
Microsoft QIL-00052 Surface Pro 9 13″ Touch Tablet, Intel i7, 16GB/256GB, Forest Bundle Surface Pro Keyboard, Surface Slim Pen 2 and 2 YR CPS Enhanced Protection Pack
Additional Minimum Specifications
- Memory Storage Capacity: 256 GB
- Ram: 16 GB
- Style: Intel Evo i7 / WiFi
- Series: E91MSQIL00052
- Screen size: 13 inches
- Operating System: Windows 11
- Color: Forest
- Year: 2022
- MICROSOFT USA AUTHORIZED – Include 2 Year Extended Protection Plan in ADDITION to the Included FULL Manufacturer Protection
- Blazing-fast 12th Gen Intel Core processors | Up to 15.5 hours of battery life | Angle adjust with built-in Kickstand | Virtually edge-to-edge 13″ PixelSense touchscreen | Thunderbolt 4 ports, perfect for full desktop productivity and gaming.
- INCLUDE IN THE BOX: Microsoft Surface Pro 9 13″ Touch Tablet, Intel i7, 16GB/256GB, Forest (QIL-00052) | Power Supply | Quick Start Guide | Safety Documents | Microsoft 1-Year Limited Protection
- BUNDLE SHOULD INCLUDE: Microsoft Surface Pro 9 13″ Touch Tablet, Intel i7, 16GB/256GB, Forest (QIL-00052) | Microsoft Surface Pro Signature Mechanical Keyboard – Black (8XA-00001) | Microsoft Surface Slim Pen 2, Matte Black
- 2 Year Premium Extended Service Protection Plan
Issue of Notice & Due by Dates
Issued Date: April 12, 2023
Closing Date: April 25, 2023, at 10:00am, EAT
Delivery Duty Paid (DDP)
American Embassy Kampala,
63/67 Spring Road, Bugolobi,
Please submit your quotes to email KampalaBid@state.gov
Quotes MUST have detailed specifications and pictorial sample representation.
Vendors are required to state the Delivery period. Failure to provide the above or may result in disqualification.
Bid Validity – All bids must be valid for 60 days from the closing date for this solicitation.
This solicitation requires registration with System for Award Management (SAM) for orders equal or above $30,000 prior to award, pursuant to FAR 4.1102 and other applicable regulations and guidelines. Information can be found at www.sam.gov. Registration must be “ACTIVE” at the time of submission of bid.
Terms and Conditions
This RFQ incorporates by reference FAR 52.212-5 and 52.252-2, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: http://acquisition.gov/far/index.html
DOSAR clauses may be accessed at:
For further details please send email to KampalaBid@state.gov