VENUE ANNOUNCEMENT No. 2019.6 – Teachers’ Bootcamp at Primary School
Announcement Date: June 26, 2019
Closing Date: July 17, 2019 at 4:00pm
The U.S. Peace Corps/Uganda wishes to find a venue for an upcoming workshop. The desired venue should meet the requirements below:
- Be a Primary School
- The School should be located near Core Primary Teachers’ College
- Must be able to retain children at school for a week or more during holidays
If vendor meets specified requirements above, please fill out the RFQ below:
- Price/Period of Performance: December 2 – 11, 2019
Supplies or Equipment (see Appendix1)
|Item/Description||Rate Per Unit Cost|
|Break Tea for Teachers|
|Lunch for Teachers|
|Break Tea for Pupils|
|Lunch for Pupils|
|Please indicate if you pay VAT|
Supplier Unit Quotes shall be a Firm Fixed-Price, and inclusive of any administrative or overhead costs.
- Statement of Work/Specifications:
- Availability of classrooms
- Spacious compound for outdoor activities
- Location of Work: Central, Uganda
- Acceptance Criteria
All rooms; lodging, conference and meeting rooms, must be ready for inspection by November 23, 2019
- Contract Terms and Conditions
Full board service (food and beverages) will be rendered by the vendor including. Conference halls, offices, meeting rooms, storage and meals will also be rendered.
- Peace Corps Payment Schedule and Terms
Supplier will receive part payment before/during the workshop if needed and final payment will be made after the conference and receipt of valid/accurate final invoice is presented to Peace Corps.
- Evaluation Factors:
Award will be made after consideration of the following factors as marked below:
- Training requirements for example availability of breakout space
- Payment Terms
- Conducive learning environment (quiet)
- Safety and Security consideration
Award may be made to other than the low priced quote. The award will be made to the total quote that offers the best value in accordance with the above evaluation factors.
- Instructions to Vendors:
- Please read RFQ/email in its entirety including factors that will be considered in making award in Section I.
- Return completed RFQ by due date as follows:
- Fill in prices in Section A.
- Unless delivery date(s) are provided, provide delivery date(s) in Section E.
- List/state any other terms or items in Section A not requested in the RFQ that is believed would benefit Peace Corps and would improve consideration for selection. These terms/items must not increase the prices quoted in Section A.
- Sign, date, stamp and return RFQ by required due date.
- As indicated in Section F, please indicate whether or not you will need at advance payment.
- Other Terms/Items Offered at No Additional Cost:
SUPPLIER AUTHORIZED REPSENTATIVE
Name: _________________________ Position/Title: __________________________
Signature: ______________________ Date: _______________________________
Phone: ________________________ Email: _______________________________
Interested parties are required to review all information and complete the Request for Quotation. After the FORM has been filled, kindly email to Point of Contact (POC):
POC Name: Esther Hadoto
Email addresses: email@example.com
Please use the Peace Corps RFQ and do not alter the form except for putting in your figures. If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your quotation.