WELCOME TO US MISSION AUCTION 2022
Viewing and Registration instructions: 4 and 5 October
- Purchase a Catalog at a non-refundable fee of 20,000 UGX
- View Lots
- IF YOU PLAN TO BID ON ITEMS ON 6TH OCTOBER(9am-11am) YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE END OF WEDNESDAY 5TH OCTOBER (15:00)
- Registering for bidding requires you to Pay Commitment Fee of 500,000 UGX.
- Receive a bidding Placard with your bidding registration number .
- Return on auction day (Thursday 6th October) by 8:30 a.m. with your bidding placard & commitment fee receipt. You will not be able to bid without this placard.
- WELCOME TO US MISSION LIVE AUCTION 6 OCTOBER 2022 (9am-11am)
- You must have pre-registered and have a bidding placard & commitment fee receipt to bid at this auction.
- There will be no viewing of auction lots on 6th October .
- If you are bidding on a lot you must hold your bidding placard high enough for the auctioneer to see.
- Once the bidding on a lot is complete the auctioneer will state the winning bid and number.
- You must pay for any lot(s) won within 2 hours after close of the auction at the Embassy payment desk. Cash only. A bidder who fails to do so shall forfeit her/his COMMITMENT DEPOSIT.
- Make payment for taxes directly to the URA payment Desk at the warehouse between October 6-8 ,2022.
- Commitment deposits will not be applied against successful bids, you must pay for your lot(s) before you seek refund of the commitment deposit
- You may pick up your paid items on the mentioned dates; October 6,7,8,11,12 &13. Please carry your payment receipts(bid payment and taxes payment receipts) and identification in order to pick-up and remove the lot items .
- Both payment of lot, and the lot may be repossessed by the US Mission, with no refund ,if not picked up and removed from the Embassy warehouse by October 13 2022.
- Commitment Deposits will be refunded starting October 11-12 for both unsuccessful bidders ,and to successful bidders who have paid for lot(s) won . Participants can pick up commitment Deposits refunds at the warehouse payment desk( Embassy Cashier) .
- All items are sold as is where is and the Auctioneer may cancel the auction at any time without a given reason.